Sunday, May 31, 2009

Man, I'm Terrible

Okay, so I know I'm about as far behind on this blog promise as I could possibly be...It gives me the same feeling of a recurring nightmare I've had since the college days where I'm signed up for a class but have forgotten about it and only just remember it's there right at the end of the semester. So here I am, showing up for the final, hoping there's some way I can keep from failing.

Nonetheless, my aim is to have 52 posts here by the end of 2009, and it's almost June, and I'm almost halfway there, so I guess I'm doing alright. Sort of. I think the problem is that I really don't feel like writing about life's events (Sara covers that well enough for both of us), and I just am not feeling all that inspired to write anything thoughtful all too often. But I also know it really isn't fair to just post videos of guys falling out of chairs and count those as posts.

So I'm going to commit myself to this afresh...one entry a week from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. Good, because I like reading.

    But just for the record, guys falling out of chairs are pretty funny, too. :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I used to have that same dream.
    I love reading your posts and what you have to say, but the guy falling out of the chair was a hit. Anne loved it and we showed it to Grandma, Grandpa, and Mimi and they liked it too.
    love ya,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete