Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love technology, but not as much as you, you see?

Just not right now...like when you open an e-mail attachment, edit it, and close it, clicking "yes" to save changes, only to realize it saved to some temporary internet folder and your work is gone. What's up with that, Microsoft?

And it's post 11:30 PM and you decide to complain about it on your blog instead of doing the work all over again. Because doing the work all over again right now would mean that technology wins, and I need to let sleep win because I'm talking crazy.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I just NOW got the Napoleon Dynamite reference in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I hate Microsoft products is because they want to do all this stuff automatically for you and then they do it wrong. They really are a pain.
    love ya,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete